Welcome to my blog. Check the bottom of this page often for a running list of couponing sites that are loaded with terrific information to help you with your couponing.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adding More Sites

Check back often, as I'm continuously adding more sites at the bottom of the page under "Coupon and Money Saving Sites".  I'm still in the process of adding links to my Facebook (www.facebook.com/bonniecouponer) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/info4couponing) sites.  

There's so much information out there on couponing, as you probably already know.  I'm just trying to compile it in one place to make it easier to research what sites are best for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, after reading this awesome post i am too glad to share my familiarity here with colleagues.
    CatalogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete